cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Number is not generating with VL10B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................*Plant:2001, 7001,7005

Material :ABC

When I am making ME21N>>STO>>VL10B>>VL02N, from plant 7001 to 7005 for material ABC, the VL10B is not throwing any Delivery. Though each things have been mapped correctly and materials have been maintain properly.

When I am doing the same thing ME21N>>STO>>VL10B>>VL02N form plant 2001 to 7005, it is working correctly i.e. VL10B throwing delivery number.

**Same Material we are transferring to plant 7005. and each views have been maintained properly for both the plant, VL10B is not working when supplying plant is 7001.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar

Thank you so much for all your help and efforts, finally I found the loop hole.

and it was in Enterprise structure >>Assignment>>SD>>Assign Sales Organization Distribution Channel and Plant

Here the sales Org. and Plant was missing D'Channel i.e STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar

It is showing

Shipping for sales org. 1000 dist. chan. 03 from plant 7001 is not possible

and

Delivery from plant 7001 for material ABC is not possible

Former Member

Hello Ashish,

There is another column called LGrp ( Loading group ), which is as well a key to determine the shipping point. the loading group is a field in material master sales plant view.

And the plant has an assignment to one or more sales organisation.

Customizing > Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Sales and Distribution > Assign sales organization - distribution channel - plant.

so check first if your plant is assigned to sales org 1000 And if your material master is maintained for that plant 7001.

In addition to this check the customizing assignment related to distribution channel 03 for plant 7001

Also go to transaction OMGN in the plant definition you assign a sales area to every plant to be used in case the plant is the supplying/shipping plant.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Dear Tushar*

*I have checked each thing as you described and each thing is perfectly customized and mapped.Don't know why this is happening despite same material is being transfered via another plant...*

*Thank you for your help....can you put some more light on it!*

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the same i.e. via VL10D but the same thing again no delivery NO. were generated...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aashish,

If stock balance is available in supplying plant, then goods issue (outbound delivery) should get created.

Please check whether that material blocked in issuing plant.

If this doesnot work then

Please check customizing setting as per formation in note 498143.

1. You must assign a delivery type to the purchase order document type/supplying plant combination.

You can do this in the IMG for purchasing under "Purchase Order > Set Up Stock Transport Order> Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule". NL (Replenishment delivery) is provided for intra-company-code stock transfers and

NLCC (Replenishment delivery cross company) for cross-company-code stock transfers.

2. You must assign sales and distribution (SD) organizational units to the supplying plant. They are a sales organization and a

distribution channel. Purchasing > Purchase order > Set up Stock Transport Order > Plant.

3. You must assign a customer master record to the receiving plant. IMG Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set Up Stock

Transport Order > Plant. You require a customer master record for the receiving plant. This customer master record must be

created for the organizational units of the supplying plant.

(point 2) (Logistics > Sales and Distribution > Master Data > Business Partners > Customers > Create -> sales and

distribution VD01 or total XD01).

For the intra-company-code stock transport, it is sufficent to create the customer master record as a goods recipient (VD01).

For the cross-company-code stock transport with shipping and billing documents, a complete cutomer master reccord is required

(XD01).

4. For the material to be transferred, you must create the sales organization data for the sales organization/distribution channel

of the supplying plant (point 2), and you must maintain the sales view (general plant data) for the supplying plant.

5. If there is a cross-company-code stock transport, you must create a vendor master record for the purchasing organization of the receiving plant. You must assign the supplying plant to the vendor master record. The assignment is executed in the vendor master record from the purchasing organization screen using "Extras > Additional Purchasing Data".

6. You must enter a shipping point for the combination of shipping condition (from the customer master record of the

ordering plant, see point 3) - loading group (from the material master) - supplying plant, IMG: Logistics Execution > Shipping

> Basic Shipping Functions > Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination > Assign shipping points.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try with VL10D. Also check whether stock exists in issuing plant with MMBE.

Br,

Tushar