cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 3 pc with Java instace where are installed, XI, Solution Manager, EP.

Well, I want SLD only on Solution Manager, and completly remove SLD from the other 2 pc.

Is it possible? how?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefano,

Check if the user you have mentioned in JCo RFC Provider has correct password and is having SLD authorizations.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was the problems!

Thanks!

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let us know what u did do to fix this problem..the mention of not having the right roles is a bit too abstract for all.

the user is sapJsf...and i still get error adding bundle..or error starting bundle..

Regards

Ravi

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let us know what to do to fix this problem..the mention of not having the right roles is a bit too abstract for all.

the user is sapJsf...and i still get error adding bundle..or error starting bundle..

any help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rolfc_weber
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you can remove the SLD from the J2EE instance, but however you can deactivate it and afterwards "empty" the namespace by deleting it.

You could refer to sap note 720717 titled "Reduce the number of System Landscape Direcotries (SLD)".

hope this helps...

Regards

Rolf

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had four SLDs across our XI landscape which reduced to one using OSS note 720717.

It's a case of changing the RZ70, SLDAPICUST, Exchange profile, SLD_UC/SLD_NUC - SAPSLDAPI - LCRSAPRFC in SM59, updating the Data Supplier Bridge in SLD Admin and Java visual admin.

Once these are done, run SLDCHECK in each system.

Any errors can nromally be resolved using this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, thanks to all

I'll try to follow your advices...

If I have some problems I'll replay this post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I run sldcheck in the solman's system but an error occurs:

"program SAPSLDAPI not registered..."

So I open visual administrator and I create under JCo RFC Provider the RFC Destiantion SAPSLDAPI, but when i press "Start2 this error is displayed soon :

"Error starting bundle, see Log for details"

First question : where is the log?

Second what is the problem?

thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured transaction SLDAPICUST and added SAPSLDAPI in SM59?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I do these steps.