Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management - Food Expense Type Limit Per Day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implementing Travel Management.

Requirement is - We have to set the limit for Food expense type / Per Day up to 1000 Rs.

How can we do this in configuration ??

I have searched all the nodes but No where i could found to set the limit on Per Day basis !!!

Example - If i am putting the travel receipt for 2 Days and putting the amount = 2200 Rs., System must

throw the error.

Please guide How to achieve this ??

Very Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Edwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edwin,

Hope your are doing well. i have the same requirement for me, i done all the settings like said by friends above changes still not able to fine the solution.

Can you tell me how you achieved this requirement.

thanks and regards,

praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

To achive your requirements please check on the following:

1) Table V_T706B2 - check employee groupings and Country/Region

2) For Calculation for multiple days for expense type , check following path

SPRO-Financial Accounting(NEW) - Travel Management - Travel Expenses - Dialog and Travel Expense Control - Dialog Control - Field control for Additional receipt Information - Select valid Expense type and in Number Calculation choose option 1 (for difference in dates plus 1 day)

Thanks & Regards,

Mandar Ranade

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please do maintain the following table.

V_T706V- Per diem of meal scaled by hours

V_706V_C- Per Diem for Meals per Day

However you can maintain the maximum limit as well against your expense type in the below table.

V_T706B2- Default Value/Maximum Amount

Hope it will fulfill your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep Ji and Other Gurus,

There is some problem with the limit of the travel expense types.

After creating a TRIP, whenever I am creating the receipt through PR05, system is Not Throwing the

error when the amount limit is exceeded.

Example: For Travel Expense type "Rail" limit has been set for 3000 / - and error message is set in configuration,

but in PR05 system is Not showing the error if I am putting the amount of 5000 /-.

I have checked all the configuration nodes and maintained infotype 0017 properly.

Kindly guide me How to achieve this ???

Very Thanks in advance.....

Regards,

Edwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

I hope you checked the table. V_T706B2- Default Value/Maximum Amount.

While maintaining this table there is field AMOUNT TYPE, there are 5 options are there. I am sure you have checked that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep Ji,

I have have checked that setting in V_T706B2 as amount type : "Error when exceeding maximum rate".

Still the same problem.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Edwin

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

I just wanted to know in the Default value/maximum amount, what is the currency you have given.

For E.g if you have given it as USD then only when you select the currency as USD in the travel expense, system will throw an error. Otherwise, it wont throw an error.

Please check.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth