Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy me ponits mister

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Christmas is here and all those weary SAP Security experts are drowning their sorrows in a bottle of bubbly (or beer if you still have to pay the mortgage) I've decided to 'sell my ponits on Ebay.

See item 330511741350

Roll up Roll up just a pound a ponit could see your number grow by up to 124 extra (or by just one if you are also paying school/university fees) and all of it goes to Great Ormond Street. I will match the final total up to £500 so please dig deep, cancel that ST01 you started three weeks ago and forgot all about and make a donation!

Ta muchly

David

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I'll take 2 of them, but would like to have the 2 from [this thread|] if possible as I don't have that in my collection of answers yet..

I will unsticky the thread again when the bid is over.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I too wish to join you. Please add my points to your bids:)

Hope I can extend my help to the greedy.

Rgds,

Raghu

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

I've placed an item for sale on ebay.co.uk with item number 330511741350

I can't add your ponits to it as there are 124 (less 2 that are promised to Julius) available but there are still 2 days remaining for you to make a donation to the charity by bidding on one or more of the 122 please!

If you want to do the same then you could also set up an item in ebay and I'll bid on that.

I'm assuming the 'Greedy' was a predictive text conversion for 'Needy'

Cheers

David

0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for correcting. Yes it is for the needy I do think we have an option in ebay.in to list an item to sell points as a social cause. May be next time when you list, you may include mine too. I just wish to keep myself out from the points system.

Regards,

Raghu