cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJR2 Total up not updated in S_ALR_87013531

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a project, Initial Cost planning is getting updated from Sales order through a custom transaction.

Once we execute the custom transaction, the values will get updated in CJ40 & Other standard cost reports.

But, as project progresses, user will add the cost planning using CJR2 for particular cost element. But, these values are not getting TOTAL UP and not updated in standard cost reports like S_ALR_87013531 / S_ALR_87013532.

Please let me know how to do the "TOTAL UP" for cost planned after doing CJR2. Is it mandatory to use CJ40 after CJR2??

Please confirm.

Regards,

Deepa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these:-

1. CO version used to record cost plan from custom transaction(sales order)

2. CO version used for CJR2.

3. CO version maintained in the SAP reports

If all the versions are same, then the reports should show the added value. If the versions are different, then you wont get the desired result. Check and revert.

Also, if your custom transaction updates the cost under overall values in CJ40, then CJR2 cost will not add up. Because, CJR2 values are fiscal dependent, it will add up only if you have fiscal year values in CJ40 not for overall values.

Edited by: Mohamed Rafi on Dec 24, 2010 9:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

Thank you for your reply...

We are checking only for Version "0" for all the 3 points you have mentioned.. still it is not giving the added value.

Also, our customer transaction, adds the cost values in the year only and not for the overall period..

The values updated in CJR2 is getting updated in CJ40 in the WBS level, but not adding up to the higher level.

since, our users have no authorisation for CJ40, they will not be able to do the total up manually.. Please let me know how to do the total up of all WBS in CJR2 or any other way except CJ40.

Regards,

Deepa

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The values updated in CJR2 is getting updated in CJ40 in the WBS level, but not adding up to the higher level.

Well, I think I got you wrong. I thought that CJ40 and CJR2 values are not addin up, i.e., CJ40 = 1000 and CJR2 = 1500 for a WBSE i thought you didnt get 2500 for that WBSE in a report.

So your problem is the cost not aggregating/rolling up to top level WBSE ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes rafi.. you are correct...

Everytime i have to do a manual total up in CJ40.. which is not acceptable or authorised to user..

Is there any other way to do the total up automatically, once CJR2 value is added in any of the WBS...??

Rdgs,

Deepa

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you should go for enhancement, try this BADI WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE, make use of this BADI to execute the total up function automatically whenever changes are made and saved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rafi,

There is no BAPI getting triggered for CJR2.. please check and let me know if there is some other alternatives...

Regards,

Deepa

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry, You are right, that BADI gets triggered whenever there is a change in the WBSE, so cost planning doesnt change anything on WBSE not even system status. So let me think what else can be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.. I got reply for this from SAP Note 535158 (Point no.4) & 390620.

Hence closing this thread..

Regards,

Deepa

Answers (0)