cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moni error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having a problem with the receiver agreement condition. I am getting an error as Problem occurred in receiver agreement .

I am having a IDOC to JMS flow in which an IDoc is triggered to two receiver systems both JMS.

I have used 1 receiver determination having the two systems and two receiver agreement for the two comm channels.

Still the error is coming.Please reply.

Regards,

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can it be in JMS reciver comm channel error as JMS is in the receiver side and IDoc is the sender. Not much into JMS adapter so not sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

No, this is nowehre related to the JMS receiver channel. First the receiver agreement step is executed in IE and if it passes, then the message is passed on to the JMS receiver channel. So, your message is not even reaching the JMS receiver channel and failing in the receiver agreement step.

As per the Error thrown, Please check whether your receiver agreement has different values than the following:

Sender Party:

Sender Component: SAP_ECC_FPI

Sender Interface: DESADV.DELVRY07.ZMMDELVRY07_02

Namespace: urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

Receiver Party:

Receiver Component: MAINFRAME_FPI

Match these values with the receiver agreement from your ID. IF everything is fine, then there must be some cache issue. Re-activate your agreement after some dummy changes and then everything should work fine.

Regards, Gaurav.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks a lot for your continuous help. Yes, the receiver agreeemnt error has gone now some mapping errors has come

I think this maybe due to unbale to create flat file structure using JMS. I will check out monday morning and let you know.

Have a great Chrismas. Mnay thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the reply I am copying the error details here:

No standard agreement found for , SAP_ECC_FPI, , MAINFRAME_FPI, urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, DESADV.DELVRY07.ZMMDELVRY07_02</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -SAP_ECC_FPI to receiver -MAINFRAME_FPI,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.DESADV.DELVRY07.ZMMDELVRY07_02: No standard agreement found for , SAP_ECC_FPI, , MAINFRAME_FPI, urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, DESADV.DELVRY07.ZMMDELVRY07_02

regards,

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

As you are getting an error in receiver agreement step, Please check if your Receiver agreements are configured correctly as per your scenario.

Also, check if there are no cache issues. If there is any, re-activate the corresponding ID objects.

If you can paste the exact error here, it might be helpful for the SDNers to reply.

Regards, Gaurav.