cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in determining price in Contract with condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created a condition record for a price condition with the key combination of "Material Freight Group & Shipment Route" and maintained a value for it. But while creating the Contract (VA41), the system is not picking the price from condition record. In "Pricing Analysis", It says "Access not made, Initialize Field". (Warning icon for shipment route only) I have already maintained the values in those field but still it is showing same msg in Analysis.

Though Price is coming when i create the sales order with reference to contract. But it is not coming in Contract.

Pls help me out.

Thanks

Deepak Mehmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Pl also verify in configuration for access sequence / condition table if field assignment is with correct field in KOMK / KOMP.

Let me know if any additional questions.

thx

Dilip Sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

check the field in which is in line with the fields in komp.

if it is not in line with it then give the new field you defined in condition table by including the following source code line in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP:

test and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balajia

Thanx for the reply. As the problem was related to change in enhanment. So the problem is solved at ABAP level.

Deepak.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are sure that you have maintained the required combination but still system is popping up the message, try out this.

Once the error message comes, double click on that message so that you will see a long text where at times, it will also indicate the IMG path where you need to maintain the required combination. Check this option and update.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi