cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign standard texts assign dynamically to smart forms

0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I need your help in adjusting the smart form texts dynamically. I will explain you the situation please revert me your valuable answers.

1. I am integrating 12 smart forms using same program.

2. Out of 12 smart forms 4 forms are having similar kind of template. Client is requesting like create one smart form template.

3. By creating the standard texts you can assign the standard texts into smart form during runtime dynamically.

4. Maintain all standard texts for smart forms in another custom table, during run time of the program you can assign the standard texts to smart form.

5. Here my question is how to assign the standard texts to template texts dynamically ?

Please revert me your suggessions.

Thanks for your support.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indra neel ,

You are maintaining all the standard texts in custom table right, u need to get standard text based on condition which works for your smartform

than create text module in smartforms and change that to include text and give the variable name or internal tbale with field name in that text name fields and press (>) button and give the remaining fields in that than that will work dynamically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use READ_TEXT function module to read standard texts and based on your conditions read SO10 objects.

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use a variable for the name of the standard text and populate the same querying the table inside a program line based on your conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

just select the standard text and pass in the interface of the form and pass this parameter to the

template text and it wil print the standard text of your choice

regards

m.a