Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internal table coming from webdynpro to adobe forms

former_member217546
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am developing one interactive form , In this i have to send one internal table data which is available in view context to interactive form but while designing the layout of the form that table is coming as a structure.how can i solve this problem ?

Please give your suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When you are using Interactive Form.First create a node( Eg : ADOBE ) of Cardinality1..1 and then under it create your own node( Eg;- CUSTOMERS_TABLE ) of table Type i..e Cardinality 1..n...When u place a INTERACTIVE FORM UI Element in the Form

In the Interactive Form UI Element properties,,first enter Template Source as ZFORM,when u tries to double click on it..it will ask for Form Interface Context...at this time enter the context node in ur View..

Thanks,

Prakash

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member217546
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank u

0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

After designing your adobe forms. You specify the Form name in the View (Data Source).

It will ask for generate automatically the context corresponding of your form interface.

It will create a node and with all attributes.

now you bind the internal table to the node which is created for the form.

Thanks,

Balaji

Edited by: Bala17 on Dec 29, 2010 11:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sudheer b

I am not able to understand your scenario properly but i can give you some exposure about the cardinality of any node.

If you create a node in COMPONENTCONTROLLLER or in VIEW you have to set the Cardinality of the node.

There are four option

A. 1u20261 Only one element is instantiated.

B. 0u20261 At runtime, no more than one element is instantiated, but it is also possible that no element is instantiated.

If you ahve taken like above those then when you call the node from your code wizard you will get it like a structure.

Check also you will not been able to select as a table opeation.

C 1u2026n n elements can be instantiated, but at least one element must be instantiated.

D. 0u2026n The number of instantiated elements of the context node can vary.

In the above case you can call the node as a table operration from your code wizard.

Check the below link:-

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dm40/helpdata/en/7a/787e40417c6d1de10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

Reply if you need any further clarification.

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello sudheer,

first of all you check the cardinality you have provided to that node which you are going to read.

if you want to read this as a table opertaion then set the cardinality as 1:n and while reading that node from the code wizard click the check box below " as table operation" doing this you get the values in that node in internal table and you will be able to access it as follwing example:

internal_table-attribute_name.

hope this may solve your problem.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudheer b,

If I understand well you added the interactive form component in your iview.

When you did so, the transaction asked you to generate automatically the context corresponding of your form interface.

You just have to fill this context node (which has a cardinality 0..n or 1..n) with your values using a bind_table statement on webdynpro side.

Regards,

Mathieu.