cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SXMB_MONI as"Copy Sender from Payload: Sender Is Missing in Payloa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am working on file to IDOC scenario. If I am testing in ESR and ID my interface is working fine. But when I am testing end to end I am getting below error. Please find the below error.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Copy Sender from Payload: Sender Is Missing in Payload</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Error: Copy Sender from Payload: Sender Is Missing in Payload</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can u ppl please suggest me how to resolve this error.Ur help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In rec IDOC channel you must have specified take sender from payload.

In your case it can be possible required value is not present is payload thats why this error has occured, check if this is not data issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikranth,

I already mentioned that parameter in Receiver IDOC Channel.

Data is gud. because if i take that payload and tested in ESR as well as in ID. its working fine der.

Plzz suggest me.

Thanks,

Swathi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this SAP Note: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1154710

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I am unable to open that SAP NOTE it is asking user id and pwd: Please provide that document for me.

Thanks,

Swathi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to have a S-userid for that....check with senior members within your company....they would be having this S-userid

Some portion from the note:

You are using the Exchange Infrastructure and you use the IDoc adapter to send IDocs. A setting in the IDoc channel 
defines that the IDoc sender agreement is to be determined from the payload.  The payload is stored in the XI message in the 
IDoc tunnel format.  If the message has been created, for example, using a Business Process Engine (BPE) process, the IDoc 
inbound property may no longer be available in the XI message. This results in the error described above.

TIll you get access to the SAP Note:

In mapping enable the EDI_DC40 segment in your IDOC...fill SEGMENT, SNDPOR, SNDPRT, SNDPRN ....map them as constant

then in IDOC channel check take Apply Control record from payload (or take sender from payload)

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Dec 24, 2010 4:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Really Thanks For ur reply.

Thanks,

SwathiP.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Guys is there a solution for this, i have face same issue and Message is working fine in message mapping when i tested i assume there is no data issue and all fileds are mapping corrcetly

Could anyone help on this.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i suggest you to dont use take sender,receiver from pay laod option in communicataion channel , if dont select this then the values will be taken from configurations time. This is the best approach, it will not create any problems while transporting the objects from one environment to other and we no need to change control record values in mapping. if you hard coded.

if you are getting error, then add your bussiness system name in receiver agreement sender componenent name. it will work

and also refer sap not provided by abhishek.

Regards,

Raj