Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with HU managed WM storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need help on the below scenario

We have a HU Managed WM storage location. The stock of a product is available in 923/Pack.bin the HU associated does not exist anymore because when i try to display this HU in HU03 it says HU not available. when i try to move the stocks it gives message 'No stocks from HU storage locations can be man on SU 3940056600******''

I presume the HU is no more available and system is assuming this stocks as SU managed stocks, but as this is a HU managed location the system is issuing error messages. How do i get rid of this issue and either move stocks to a different S.Loc or write off the existing stock.

Any pointers if someone has faced this issue before would be of great help

Thanks,

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per my understanding the HU in WM bcomes SU and so u need to look to SU and not HU in WM.

try to transfer the stock of this bin to some other bin by internal WM process by LT10 and then carry out the Phy Inv

if u want to write off this material then carry out PI for this bin

create document using LI01N

enter count Li11N in this mention zero count

clear difference in WM LI20

clear difference in IM LI21

Former Member
0 Kudos

As HU got disaasociated from the SU, the HU stock shows as o but WM/SU stock is still assoiated with SU.

Hence moving the stock into a different bin to carry out pHY INVENTORY is not possible because the system gives error message saying 'moving a NON hu stock in HUM location is not possible'.

I have found a solution myself to clear the difference through HUDIFF and bring back the HU and then try and move wherever required.

If there is any other ways to do this please let me know?

Thanks,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution you have found seems to be the best suited for your issue and to explore more on this tcode you can always reffer to Service marketplace I am sure you will get knolwedge based SAP notes on this.

And you may give a try to do PI in the same bin where the stock lying and if all the quant of that material in that bin is inconsistent then mark zero count in the PI enter count document and try to clear the difference via LI20 and then LI21

Edited by: Sap: IN on Dec 27, 2010 2:12 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HUDIFF transaction was used to clear the diff between the HU stocks and IM/WM stocks