Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sanctioned party list screening

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried to run t.code-/n/SAPSLL/SPL_CHSC1MLO which is used for check business partner Address(Batch). I have set up 36 variants . When I tried to execute each variant which takes normally 6-7 hours to complete each variant. Which is not normal. Earlier it was taking 12-14 hours to complete all 36 variants. I am running in testing server.

Can you please give some advise on this ?

Appreciate if you can confirm at the earliest.

Thanks

Sits

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check for the volume growth of addresses in your system. If the growth rate is nominal, the check if there is any configuration logic in the program which is not resolving ( ending up in a recursive loop which in turn is consuming time).. this should be easy to identify with a trace.

Regards,

Jasmit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do "Generate Comparison Terms" for Business Partners and "Reset Buffer".

Thanks

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Before running the batch Job I have already done the comparison terms and reset buffers. What could be the reason for taking time ?

Thanks

Sits

0 Kudos

Check with Basis team, it could be an issue with the performance of your test server. If some other jobs are also lined up, then you jobs will take time.

Thanks

DG

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working with Basis team to trace it. But I have basis question what is the use of this transaction where we got this data. I am uploading xml file into GTS. But I m not understanding why we do reset buffer etc. after download but basic thing is not clear to me ?

Thanks

Sits

0 Kudos

Reset Buffer initializes the Comparison procedure and Legal Control . This required because SPL screening function does not directly access the SPL master records and the business partner addresses, but it accesses comparison indices that the system automatically generates when it is creatiing SPL master records or business partner data. A comparison index splits SPL master records and Business partner addresses in to Comparison terms.

So each time when you upload master data of SPL, this needs to be done to reset/initialize old comparison terms and generate new ones.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks you so much.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DG,

I tested in quality server but it still taking time. Basis team traced it and they got 1lakh records. So please advise.

Thansk

Sits