Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Initialisation in Web Dynpro java

prasad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam new to web dynpro java.I am using two web dynpro component suppose A and B . Iam declaring the usage of B in A so that i can embedd one of the view in Component B. I want to use the context in Component B in Component A . which component is initialised first when we run the application ...

plz give a procedure to do this task......

Thanks and Regards

prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Component1 to component2 coomunication with in the project will be done through interface controller

1. First u have to Create One Application . That Application having One Component Controller.

2. And Create One more Component Controller in Same Application. Now you have two CC in Same Application.

3. Go to 2nd Component . have create any Values Nodes in under Interface Controller. Now u have to Mapping to the Interface Controller to CC

CC to View Controller.

In IC U have to Put Value Node cardinality 1..1 and go to Property is element = true( by default it is False, if u r not change this property the entire pracise will not effet)

True means ready to receive the data from the Child Node.

4. Comp1-àUsed Webdynpro Components-àAdd Used Comp(CC2Usage)Here name:This is 2nd Component Interface Controller name

5. Go to Comp1--à Used WebDynpro Components-àCompTwoUsage-àInterface Controller-àICComp1-àRight Click Edit

6. Here do mapping 1st CC to 2nd Interface Control

Other links:

Hope its help

Polaka

Edited by: polaka123 on Dec 25, 2010 9:54 AM

Edited by: polaka123 on Dec 25, 2010 9:56 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

check this wiki and you'll get the idea - http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/UsecomponentsinbiggerWebDynproprojects+(componentization)

Regards,

Sen