cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find SuggestValues Property

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have NWDS Version 7.1 CE SP 11. I am trying to implement SuggestValues Property for an input field. But When i use an Input fiield i cannot find the SuggestValues Property in the Input filed properties. I have searched for this on SDN,but i couldnt find much on this.

Kindly Help..

Thanks

Hussain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain

Please have a look at [How to Use Input Field Suggestions in a Web Dynpro for Java Application|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3073bc25-2c08-2d10-1e82-f6ed25001a13?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Regards, Arun Jaiswal

Edited by: Arun Jaiswal on Dec 24, 2010 9:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for takiing time on this. I have already gone through this articles and both of them say that we have to set the SuggestValues property to true to enable it. I am not sure where can we find this property in NWDS.I cannot find this property in input field properties.

I beleive that i have latest version of NWDS and this feautre should be available. Please let me know whether the version i am using has supports this feautre.

Thanks

Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need version 7.11 (= 7.10 + Enhancement Pack 1) but you only have 7.10 (service pack 11).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Clarifying.. Any pointers as to how i can get the 7.11 version. Because when i try to update from the NWDS it says that there are no further updates available.

Thanks

Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like mentioned above this feautre is availabe in NWDS 7.10 EHP1. I got the EHP 1 and can find the SuggestValues Property.

Thanks!

Hussain