Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dependency for Char.Qty based price

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement based on the quantity entered in side the characteristic, then system should read the per each price from condition record and need to multiply with quantity given.Kindly let me know, how to write the dependency to fulfill this.

Detail Info:I have created a char:Z_XRAY and it is a numeric type, and maintained per EA value is 10/- in condition record, and requirement is when I give the char.value as 5 then it should multiply with 5*10 and should display value as 50 t order level.Pls help me to write the dependency for the same.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This configuration will not give you the desired value.

In order to do this, you have to enable your functionality by means of bill of materials.

Then using reference characteristics with the field as STPO-MEINS.

Now you have to use a procedure dependency, you have to write a value of 5 to this field. i.e. you have to create a dependency and assign the same to the reference characteristic created in the last step.

Also,you have to create another pricing reference characteristic with the variant key being the material from BOM.

Maintain condition record with the variant key being the material from the BOM.

Now if you create the sales order, your functionality will be effective.

Just do a google search to find out how procedure dependency is to be written. You will get the syntax.