cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO gives Planned Orders Start Dates on Non Working day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My APO-SNP Deployment gives planned orders on non working day.

Scenario.

Forecast load in DC on 02/05/2011

PR creaetd to procure from Plant on 16.05.2011

Planned Order in Plant Start Date: 15.05.2011 00:00:00 and End Date:16.05.2011 23:59:59

All dependent requirements for this material in ECC are showing on 15.05.2011

I checked my Factory Calendar in ECC and APO both are having 15.05.2011 as Non Wokring Day. Factory Calendar have 6 Days M-S as Work day and Sunday is Non Working Day.

What settings are missing?

Edited by: Nilesh Panchal on Dec 24, 2010 6:53 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding your planned order is scheuling for 2 days.Check teh capacity view in the std plang book and check the date on which the capacity is being shown.IF the same is not showing on 15th then the problem is with scheduling not with capacity load.

Also check the factory calendar assigned to resource master data.Check the date 15th on the bucket capacity on resource master SNP bucket capacity view.If the same is showing as working day then the master data needs to be changes.

Hope this can help.

regards,

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In APO, deployment run generates deployment stock transfers based on the SNP stock transfers that were created during the SNP run. Therefore, in your situation, the generation of confirmed PRs (stock transfers from plant to DC) is expected and not the planned orders at the plant location.

The planned orders must have been created earlier at the plant , which are now considered as receipts in the deployment run.

Please confirm the scenario.

Please have a looks at Oss note 929624 Resource Calendar problem in SNP heuristics, if applicable.

Regards

Datta