cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is as follows on freight calculation where shipment document and shipment costs are involved.

From Chennai factory to a warehouse in Delhi, client is dispatching different types of material in a container from Chennai. The agreement between the transport vendor and the client is as follows on freight calculation

Upto 5.00 MT                              Rs.1500.00 (Fixed)

For every additional 1 MT              Rs.500/- per MT

In condition type (TCode T_06), if I maintain Calculation Type as D (Gross Weight) and my shipment weight is 4 MT, first slab will not work due to the fact that irrespective of the shipment weight (2 tonnes or 4 tonnes or 6 tonnes), liability should be created only for Rs.1500.

Similarly, if I maintain B (Fixed Amount), second slab will not work if my shipment weight is above 5MT. System should calculate Rs.1500 upto 5 MT and for the balance Tonnes, it should calculate Rs.500/- per tonne.

For information, users are not ready to maintain scales since the weight of the shipment would vary from 6 to 70 tonnes and it is highly impossible to maintain upto 70 tonnes.

Other than user exit or adding the logic in my existing routine, is there any way to achieve this with standard settings itself ??

Kaushal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont find any standard settings to meet this requirement apart from maintaining scales and it has been ruled out as you mentioned. You have to add this logic in your existing routine.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi