cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting OTF DATA and TDFAXID filled at same time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to fax my output form and I am using OPEN_FORM , write_form and CLOSE_FORM . To get the OTF Date, in the OPEN_FORM ,

I am passing the ITCPO in OPTIONS of OPEN_FORM and filling the ITCPO-TDGETOTF = 'X' and in the CLOSE_FORM , i can see the OTF date. But I am not seeing the TDFAXID getting filled in the result of OPEN_FORM.

But if I dont fill the ITCPo-TDGETOTF in OPEN_FORM, I can see the TDFAXID getting filled in close_form, but OTF data is empty .

My requirement is I need to fax my output and then a copy of the OTF data need to be converted to PDF and send that PDF to UNIX Directory.

So as you see, my problem is I can convert the OTF to PDF using convert_otf, but TDFAXID is zero ( since i am getting OTF), so I am not sure my fax is working or not . If I generate FAX then OTF data is empty and I have no data to convert into PDF .

So how can I achieve both OTF data and also TDFAXID getting filled , so that my output is faxed and I know the logic to convert OTF to PDF.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope my answere is helps you. I HAVE WORKED ON THIS SCENARIO

If you get OTF data out of Script or Smart form. There are function modules in the system to to work on OTF itself.

Search in SE37 with pattern '*_OTF' to see all relevent FMs. For Example

CONVERT_OTF
CONVERT_OTFSPOOLJOB_2_PDF
CONVERT_OTF_2_PDF
CONVERT_OTF_2_PDF_ARCHIVELINK
CONVERT_OTF_AND_ARCHIVE        Interface Between SAPscript and Archive: OTF->OTF or OTF->PDF
CONVERT_OTF_AND_FAX            Convert OTF and send to SAPcomm via SO_OBJECT_SEND for faxing
CONVERT_OTF_AND_MAIL           Transfer doc. in OTF format using functn SO_OBJECT_SEND to SAPconnect
CONVERT_OTF_AND_MAIL_NEW
DISPLAY_OTF                    Display an OTF table on the screen
PRINT_OTF                      Print (without dialog) OTF data from printer with corresp. device type" many FMs