Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale of the iChar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We are using SAP-MII 12.1.07.

We are trying use a iChart custom type and we got many problems with the scale configuration. We need use auto scale but this is not working properly.

We are using the bellow configuration:

1- Server Scaling:

Use Global Decimals = false

Use Global Min Range = false

Use Global Auto Scaling = true

Use Global Server Scaling = false

Use Zero-Based Scale = true

2 - Data Series Details:

Use Server Scaling = false

Automatically Scale = false

When We run the iChart in workbench test option this working properly, but when we run in web page this not working properly, The scales of the pen are not refresh.

We have already tried to change the format of the column values (Double), also tried column with integer values and tried use values from the server simulator.

have Someone this problem?

So, Can I have some help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Have you tried clearing the java cache and the temporary internet files, and then refresh the web page?

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

Yes, sure.

I Think that is a bug this version, but I'm not sure. Anyone ever had this problem?

As I have mentioned before, the scale of the Y axis is automatically renew, but the pen scale not refresh.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marcelo,

I'm not sure what version you are running - 12.1.07?

12.1.8 is the latest: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1537813

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Are you saying that when you click on a pen in the legend, the y-axis scale doesn't change? Have you tried auto-scaling each pen individually, not globally? I tested this on the latest 12.1.7 patch (patch 4) and it seems to be working correctly when testing from the Workbench or from a web page.

Kind Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geremy,

Yes, I'm runnin 12.1.07. I will check the note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

The y-axis scale change correctly, but of the pen scale didn't changed correctly. On the workbench test option all scales changed correctly, the problem occur at run time execution change pens values.

I tryed auto-scaling for each pen individually and globaly too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After applying the note indicated by Jeremy "https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1537813 " go to 12.1.08 version, the scales worked perfectly.

Answers (0)