cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWCV assigned to Bus. System from SLD are not transferred to Int.Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am on PI7.11 and have currently stuck with the situation - Bus. System A has SWCVs assigned to it in the SLD.

However, when opening the Business System as communication component in the Integration Bulder and going to the last tab

"Other attributes" I cannot see some of the SWCVs that are marked as installed in the SLD. I have tried several approaches - Clear SLD data cache, etc. with no succcess.

Do you have a clue how to overgo this ?

Best Regards,

Lalo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalo,

Plz chk the business system is assigned to a Related Integration Server in SLD? If it is not assinged to a Integration server u will not be able to see those objects in ID of PI.

Thanks,

Soumya.

0 Kudos

I had this error as well.

I solved it by

Opening the business system in the SLD and there you find a tab called "Installed Software"

and then you need to make sure that the checkbox "Installed" is TICKED for your software.

BR

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I can see the SWCV in ESR, it is ОК as expected. Also I have did delta cache refresh, cleared SLD Data Cache of the Integration Builder, executed "Compare with System Landscape Directory" on Business Component as well - with no success.

Best Regards,

Lalo

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> However, when opening the Business System as communication component in the Integration Bulder and going to the last tab "Other attributes" I cannot see some of the SWCVs that are marked as installed in the SLD.

1)Are you able to see your software component in ESR?

2) If you have already created design objects in ESR with that software component, you can able to see the software compnent version for every outbound(sender tab) interface and inbound(receiver tab) interface in your Business system screen (right most side) of Integration Builder.

Please check it and let us know.

3) This could be caching issue. Clear SLD cache and refresh the business system too. See that helps