Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform - Printing differently on different printers

Adi_Bathineni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I've a problem in printing the smartform to 2 different printers.

1. LOCL - we don't have any problems in printing to the Local Printer.

2.HP Printer (HIITPRT21) - when we print the document using this printer , Header is printing in one page and the Remaining contents (Main Window) is printing in different pages.

I don't think there is a problem with the smartform, because it should print the same way on LOCL as HP Printer Does.

Could you please let me know where the problem is and how to resolve it???

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=190743231

The above blog is talking about the problems, it is mentioning about the problems with the print controls..how to know which one is causing the problems??

Thanks,

Adi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you said that smartform is getting printed in one printer perfectly and not getting printed on one printer it clearly shows that there is no problem with the smartform check with the printer settings.

thanks&regards,

sandeep reddy.K

Adi_Bathineni
Participant
0 Kudos

This smartform was migrated form SAP Scripts. while migrating it has a specific setting in the smartform which is causing the issue.

we have removed the settings, it worked good.

Thanks,

Adi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator message - When closing old threads, there is no need to add a comment. Adding a pasted answer like "Resolved myself " only brings old threads to the top of the forum list and pushes current ones down. If you do add a comment, please indicate just how the problem was resolved. Note to potential responders to this post - I just rejected about 40 of your posts today. I didn't see that you had assigned a single point to any of the helpful answers or even a "thank you". Rob