cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result recording to be done after UD with long term inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have activated two MIC's for long term inspection. Inspection lot is created and UD is provided after Result recording. i have run QA12 and go to EDIT/RESET/INSPECTION COMPLETION. status of UD changed to LTIN and then in Qe51 / qe51n i selected long term inspection but error message is coming '' NO CHARACTERISTICS WERE FOUND". Plz help , how to do result recording after UD.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Even if the char is long terms & if you have forcefully completed the chars then even if char has LTIN status it will not allow you.

But check this in your sandbox and revert.

1. In the MIC set the 'Optional Characteristic' and 'Long tem inspection ' in the control indiactors.

2. Attach MIC in inspection Plan

3. Do results recording and comlpete UD. all short term charactericts are closed.

4. QA12Change UD with history for Inspection Lot ,

Menu-> Reset inspection completion -> Status changes to LTIN

5. Goto QA02 --> you woudl see " do you wnat to compete Long term inspections" --> yes

6. Then Long term inspection characterictic is open for results recording.

7. Change and complete results --> Make UD

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. In the MIC set the 'Optional Characteristic' and 'Long tem inspection ' in the control indiactors. --- done

2. Attach MIC in inspection Plan --- done

3. Do results recording and comlpete UD. all short term charactericts are closed. -- not able to do because MIC is not displayed in any transaction for result recording. Plz help.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear what is the status of inspection lot?

Cheers

KK

Former Member

Dear

I have tried again today and i have done it till poinyt no.4 . After that i was not able to edit the values through QA02. So i tried QE51 . selected long term inspection on taht screen and opened the lot. After that go to Menu --> Edit --> Characteristics --> set for processing. And my MIC was activated and changed the values for that MIC and completed the results. In QA12 again changed the status from LTIN to UD ICCO SPRQ STUP.

Thanks for your reply.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear that means now you would able to change the Long term MIC results even after UD through QE51

Thanks for sharing your efforts.

Cheers

KK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Select the indicator "with long term inspection" in QE51 or Qe51n or go through QA32.

Vishal