cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting current stock from LiveCache using ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to develop a number of reports for displaying calculated key figures from SNP. One of the macros that is used in calculations uses function INITIAL_STOCK(), which apparently reads the current stock level directly from LiveCache. I've found two function modules (/SAPAPO/DM_STOCK_GET and /SAPAPO/DM_STOCK_GET_BY_PEGID) that are somehow used in extracting of stock levels but I have'nt been able to figure out how they should be used, ie. what are the correct parameter values etc. Has anyone else tried to read current stock levels with ABAP?

Cheers,

Ran-Dom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls use BAPI_STSRVAPS_GETLIST2 for the same. This is the oft used ABAP BAPI to read Stock information.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mani Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. However, I was'nt able to extract stock levels with that function. I did not find any documentation about that particular function, so I don't know which parameters are essential in my case. I've tried giving material and location ID:s as parameters, but it does'nt seem to work.

Regards,

Ran-Dom

former_member865747
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We are also looking for a solution for the same. Any leads?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My colleague found a solution. When entering PRODUCT_LOCATION_KEYS-parameter, use internal material number.

Regards,

Ran-Dom