cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC's to be made partially mandatory in inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have 100 codes where 01 inspection type is activated. There are 25 MIC's (quantitave) attatched in each code. From them i have to make 20 mandatory and rest to be non mandatory so that user is not able to give UD unless n untill mandatory values of mandatory MIC' are enterd. I have selected required characteristic in all 20 MIC's that are to be made mandatory) but it is not working. Plz help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aboove answers are not helpful to me. There is one option of required characteristic while creating MIC. I have also tried selecting that but still i am unsble to make my MIC mandatory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In std function, eventhough the MIC's is made madatory, you can make RR & UD. To fulfill your requirement , use the USER Exit - QEVA0010. Here apply the logic to check whtwher RR is done & all the char have status 5 (means all are valuated). Say you have 20 Mic's , you can customize these MIc's & get the condition of status 5.Now, is the status is not equal to 5, then RR Save or UD can't be carried out. Check & revrt bck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check in Inspection lot whether status of MIC is set to "1 - must be processed". If status is correct then-

By default SAP will allow you to enter UD even when MIC must be processed (required). you will get a warning during UD but can still be post the UD

To Prevent UD before all required MIC are processed, you can use status profile assigned to Inspection type. In the status profile you can prevent UD before all required MIC's are processed. There are multiple postings on how to use the status profile.

Hope this helps.

AKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If MICs are reference charactristics, then only changes doen in MIC will be copied to Inspection Plan.If it is complete or incomplete copy model, you will have to remove these MICs from plan and reassign them.

Or directly change it in the Inspection plan.

Vishal