cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to restrict the search help for cproject or cproject template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the customer requirement is that when user search the project or project template, only the ones who have authorizations to acess can be listed, any wayaroud can do it.

Much appreciated for your answer.

Regards

FS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member478182
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if BAdI BADI_DPR_SEARCH can fulfill the customer request.

As of release 4.5, the BAdI BADI_DPR_SEARCH (enhancement spot CPRO_SEARCH) can be used for changing the list of search results.

When a user does a 'Search' for projects the system displays all projects. This includes the projects of even those project types, the user is not authorized to. (The user cannot open the project unless he/she is authorized but he/she can see the project name and project Id).

With method MODIFY_SEARCH_RESULT of the BAdI it is now possible to display only those elements in the result list the user is authorized to.

I hope the information is helpful.

regards,

Jane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I used this Badi for search project and it is ok , Now I should implement the same control but when the user "OPEN" a project, do you know if this badi is correct to use ?

Thank you in advance

Vanessa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

The control for project authorization can be done without any development, but rather through authorization profile.

You can use authorization object CPR_PTYPE (if I'm not wrong, I don't have any connection to check right now).

This is the recommended way to proceed as it avoid any custom development.

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, unfortunately it is necessary limitated drop list.

However I solved.

Regards

Vanessa

Answers (0)