cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enumerated Drop Down is not getting populated....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We had developed an interactive form with dynamic internal tables. In the dynamic internal table for some of the fields we used Value Help Drop Downs. Before upgrading SAP, the adobe form was working fine. But after upgrading SAP whenever value help drop downs are selected portal was freezing.

Hence we started changing Value Help Drop Downs with Enumerated Drop downs. Now the problem is enumerated drop downs are not populated with values dynamically (with Code) in the dynamic internal table.

Kindly suggest us the solution at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Phani.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Is this in WDA / WDJ ...?

I believe when you have value help DD you have both code & text as fields to bind it.

For Enumrated DD you need to have enumrated list (key value pairs), set that enumarted list to the field and bind that field to this Enum DD on form, it will automatically mapp to SAP Vlist & key value pairs.

Does it make sense ...?

Sai.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had similar problems in the HCM project few weeks ago. If I recall correctly there was a SAP note which fixed the problem caused by upgrade. Unfortunately I am not able to give you any more details, since I am not able to login to the system now..

Br,

Hannu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hannu,

Thanks for the response. Kindly let me know the SAP note you have referred. I have already started looking into SAP portal.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Phani.