Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to integrate the Adobe flex4 with BSP application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created one flex4 application using the BSP(XML). I am able to run the flex application, data retriving properly and working fine.but when I imported the SWF file into BSP application(MIME Repository) and if I run the application from the BSP (HTMLfile ). it's giving the Error # 2302.

and at the same time I have created flex application using flex builder 3 using BSP then its working fine again.I am able to execute the application from the BSP also.

Is it possible to integarte the Flex4 with BSP?

Thanks and Regards

Aravind.

5 REPLIES 5

wouter_peeters
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm not familiar with BSP's but RIA with Adobe Flash Islands only supports until Flex SDK 3.3 and not higher.

Kind regards,

Wouter

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not compatible with Flex 4.0

Regards,

IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. could you please explain why it is not able to integrate with version4.0 and why it is integrating with the version 3.0.

0 Kudos

flash 4 is very much compatible.

can you check in your falsh builder whats set at

Project->Properties->Flex Build Path->Framework Linkage

is it merge into code or RSL?

you should use merged into code.

Also when you refer the swf file in your bsp page are you using relative url for the swf ?

0 Kudos

try this: Go to Project->properties->Flex Compiler->tick the checkbox which says Use Flex 3 Compatibility Mode

then go to Flex Build Path-> Framework Linkage-> Merged into Code.

It will work. Working fine for me. Reply if helpful.