Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2ee Server0 Exitcode -11113 Error

satya_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed Netweaver Server on Windows 2003 and Oracle.

This is a dual stack system (ABAP+JAVA). j2ee server not started.Iam getting server0 exitcode -11113 error

Before everything is working fine.I try to change Configtool service com.sap.security.core.ume.service property value .

After that i clicked SET and Restore Default and Restore all to Default.

pls help me.

Regards

Satya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Satya,

Please check if DB is started.

Thanks

Sandeep Singh DS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

The reason the UME service fails to start is because all of the UME parameters are lost. You should not have selected the "Reset all to default" buttons as this will wipe out the abap specific parameters needed for the j2ee stack to use the abap's UME. Basically J2EE creates an rfc connection to the abap stack using the sapjsf user with the client, host, password, etc that is specified in the UME service parmaeters. If possible can you restore the DB back to the point just before you hit the default button? If not, you'll need to again specify the parameters. Here is a link to a description of the parameters you'll need to maintain in the configtool under the com.sap.security.core..ume service:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/0b/50ad3e1d1edc61e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sathya,

please check your license for the sap.

this error defenitely means license problem

regards

revantha vishnu

satya_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved...J2ee server Reinstalled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was the UME connected to the ABAP stack? If yes, then make sure the follwing paramters are maintained properly in the config tool.

Goto Config tool-> Services->com.sap.security.core.ume.service. Here check values of ume.r3.master.host; client; sysnr; username; password. Make sure the value host is set to the ABAP host name, client to productive client, Sysnr being tat of the ABAP stack, UN: SAPJSF, pwd: pwd of SAPJSF.

Make sure theuser SAPJSF is not locked and the pwd works fine. This will solve the UME issue. System restart is required after these changes.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

As your system is dual stack (ABAP+JAVA), your UME by default will be AS ABAP.

Follow the below link to set your UME back to AS ABAP:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/49/9dd53f779c4e21e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Make sure your default datasource is set to : dataSourceConfiguration_abap.xml

You may also check:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/9e/fdcf3d4f902d10e10000000a114084/content.htm

For procedure:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0f/bdd93f130f9115e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Razi

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>com.sap.security.core.ume.service property value .

Looks like you have lost all the UME configuration when you performed Restore all to Default. You need to make sure you have correct values, userID and passwords under UME property. Your Java application will not come up until you set the correct values. Cross check the values with other working server and try to match.

satya_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the property values with other server.Everything is same ,and i did't change any User ID and Passwords under UME property.

Need to change UserID and Passwords under UME?

pls explain to me which passwords need to chnage

Regards

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I try to change Configtool service com.sap.security.core.ume.service property value .

First can you please explain what exactly you have changed? Please provide more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether j2ee_admin or SAPJSF is locked any password changes nor reflected in configtool admin/password..

try to change the j2ee_admin password from ABAP stack and change the same in configtool admin/password .... and restart..

Thanks,

Subhash.G

satya_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

I have changed ume.logon.selfreg property value in Instance side and Global Server Configuration side.

1)Configtool ->instance_ID->server->services->service com.sap.security.core.ume.service->ume.logon.selfreg property default value FALSE.I was try to change TRUE only. and i clicked SET and RESTORE TO GLOBAL and RESTORE ALL TO DEFAULT.

2)configtool>global server configuration>services->service com.sap.security.core.ume.service->ume.logon.selfreg property default value FALSE.I was try to change TRUE only. and i clicked SET and RESTORE ALL TO DEFAULT.

pls help me

Regards

Satya.

satya_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Subhash,

Thanks ur reply.

I have changed the j2ee_admin password from ABAP stack and the same in configtool admin/password also.

But i am getting same error.

Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>RESTORE ALL TO DEFAULT.

When you performed the Restore all to default, all the user defined values reverted back to SAP default settings for service com.sap.security.core.ume.service.

As mentioned earlier you have to maintain the required parameters and you need to check with other working server property. As you can setup the values as per requirement.

The config tool values stored in DB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to chek and mention the paramter ume.login.guest_user.uniqueids to J2EE_GST_<SID> in UME along with all the other parameters. Please check this property also and define it

Regards,

Tajinder

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

Pls share std_server0.out log.

Thanks

Anil

satya_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

pls check it

-

stdout/stderr redirect

-

node name : server0

pid : 3512

system name : DEV

system nr. : 00

started at : Thu Dec 23 10:43:50 2010

Reserved 1610612736 (0x60000000) bytes before loading DLLs.

[Thr 5888] MtxInit: -2 0 0

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/pb/layout/taglib/ContainerTag addIviewResources

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/keystore/impl/security/CodeBasedSecurityConnector getApplicationDomain

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/rmi_p4/P4StubSkeletonGenerator generateStub

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/util/StringUtils escapeToJS

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/core/broker/PortalServiceItem startServices

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/server/deploy/WSConfigurationHandler downloadFile

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/jndisupport/util/AbstractHierarchicalContext lookup

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/cache/CacheNavigationNode getAttributeValue

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/TopLevelNavigationiView PrintNode

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/wcm/service/ice/wcm/ICEPropertiesCoder encode

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/lcr/pers/delta/importing/ObjectLoader loadObjects

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readElement

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readSequence

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/TypeMappingImpl initializeRelations

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/GeneratedComplexType _loadInto

SAP J2EE Engine Version 7.00 PatchLevel is starting...

Error occurred while preloading classes of security providers from jre/lib/ext folder: java.util.zip.ZipException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Loading: LogManager ... 328 ms.

Loading: PoolManager ... 0 ms.

Loading: ApplicationThreadManager ... 47 ms.

Loading: ThreadManager ... 16 ms.

Loading: IpVerificationManager ... 0 ms.

Loading: ClassLoaderManager ... 15 ms.

Loading: ClusterManager ... 360 ms.

Loading: LockingManager ... 47 ms.

Loading: ConfigurationManager ... 1750 ms.

Loading: LicensingManager ... 15 ms.

Loading: CacheManager ... 125 ms.

Loading: ServiceManager ...

Loading services.:

Service DQE started. (47 ms).

Service cafeuodi~mnuacc started. (0 ms).

Service runtimeinfo started. (109 ms).

Service cafeucc~api started. (94 ms).

Service cross started. (141 ms).

Service file started. (109 ms).

Service memory started. (156 ms).

Service timeout started. (172 ms).

Service trex.service started. (156 ms).

Service userstore started. (31 ms).

Service jmx_notification started. (31 ms).

Service p4 started. (219 ms).

Service classpath_resolver started. (15 ms).

Service log_configurator started. (3750 ms).

Service locking started. (0 ms).

Service naming started. (328 ms).

Service http started. (375 ms).

Service appclient started. (47 ms).

Service failover started. (62 ms).

Service ts started. (93 ms).

Service javamail started. (109 ms).

Service licensing started. (0 ms).

Service jmsconnector started. (266 ms).

Service connector started. (359 ms).

Service webservices started. (531 ms).

Service iiop started. (453 ms).

Service deploy started. (11344 ms).

Service MigrationService started. (31 ms).

Service bimmrdeployer started. (0 ms).

Service configuration started. (47 ms).

Service dbpool started. (1188 ms).

Service cafeugpmailcf started. (110 ms).

Service com.sap.security.core.ume.service started. (1219 ms).

Dec 23, 2010 10:44:10... ...xt.<init>(UserContextSpi, Properties) [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_67] Fatal: Can not instantiate UserContext with given properties.

service security ================= ERROR =================

Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.SecurityServiceException: Unexpected exception:

at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:179)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.UserStoreFactoryImpl.getActiveUserStore(UserStoreFactoryImpl.java:77)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.update(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:402)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.<init>(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:81)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.SecurityContextImpl.<init>(SecurityContextImpl.java:57)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:135)

... 5 more

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.SecurityServiceException: Unexpected exception:

at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:179)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.UserStoreFactoryImpl.getActiveUserStore(UserStoreFactoryImpl.java:77)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.update(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:402)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.<init>(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:81)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.SecurityContextImpl.<init>(SecurityContextImpl.java:57)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:135)

... 5 more

[Framework -> criticalShutdown] Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

Dec 23, 2010 10:44:10... com.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_67] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See below error:

Fatal: Can not instantiate UserContext with given properties. service security ================= ERROR ================= Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started. com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.SecurityServiceException: Unexpected exception:

As I mentioned earlier you must have correct values for UME properties.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just restart the system from OS level, it will work fine. If not try to increase the swap memory.

Regards,

Phani