cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA02 No inspection plan could be found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i am trying to assign the tasklist system will throw the error like No inspection plan could be found.

05 ins type i was done that inspection lot.

Material master all the settings has done. Insp with task list, Automatic assignment, check chars.,etc

qp01 Validitiy period also right. Usage 5 & 4 will be assigned. not yet deleted even though i was not able to understand why tihs is error is coming.

Could you pls help me to resolve this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Check several inspection plan exist with same usage '5'.

If right, delete others and remain one inspection plan at transaction QP02, then QA02.

2) Compare the lot size of inspection plan and quantity of inspeciton lot.

If quantity of inspection lot is bigger, change 'to lot size' at transaction QP02, then QA02.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Do-wook

ONly one inspection plan is exist.

Ins lot qty is only one qty. Ins plan also its assigned 1 to 999999.

any other clues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check material assignment in inspection

plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

ARe you telling about the QP01 Transaction only na. Its assigned thr.

i am sure this is not a configuration issue. Why becos same 05 inspection type they have cleared some of the items. Few of the materials iw as not able to assign this quality plan.

Edited by: madansiva on Dec 23, 2010 2:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

r u telling that same material was cleared earlier or it was different material... ?

just to confirm check deletion flag and also unit of measurment in inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. Some other material was cleared. I was telling using this 05 inspection type no problem.

Only some master data changes required to achieve this sceanrio.

No Deletion flag and i have checked UOM also its matching with material master.

Edited by: madansiva on Dec 23, 2010 3:01 PM

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Will you please check following 2 settings?

1. Check the sampling procedures assigned to MICs in inspection plan. May possible that actual lot size received is greater than the size defined in sampling scheme.

2. Check whether in material assignment you have assigned any vendor / customer to this material. Inspection plan does not get assigned to lot if the received lot is from different vendor.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

in addition to above things also check material assignment in inspectionplan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possibly there can be two reasons

1.Validity date of the Task list.The Task list must be prior to that of creation of Inspection lot.

2.Check Usage for 05 Inspection type in the customization.

QCC3-->inspec lot creation>Maintain Inspection type->05 inspection type->check Usage

same should be in QA02 when you are assigning the Task list.

Main concern is the date in QA02--->try to change it to past when you have created the task list and then click on Task list assignment"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sujit.

I have checked the task list validity date that one is created two years back only. lot has generated last week.

2. inspec lot creation>Maintain Inspection type->05 inspection type--->check Usage

same should be in QA02 when you are assigning the Task list ---Yes Same usage only its there.

3.I was changed to past date even though not able to assign the inspection plan.

Any other solutions.