cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FICO DOCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please can anyone (undergone FICO trg.) send me the list of documents that were used in this course, so that I am sure, I am getting the entire course covered. Thanks

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

I have recently undergone SAP FI certification and listed below is the marking scheme and headers of topics which are covered and are asked during the time of certification

Build, implement, configure, model, and troubleshoot solutions and processes. 60% General Ledger Accounting ++ TFIN50

Accounts Payable ++ TFIN50

Accounts Receivable ++ TFIN50

Accounting Customizing I +++ TFIN50

Accounting Customizing II ++ TFIN52

Articulate, explain, describe, and outline solutions and processes. 40% Financial Closing +++ TFIN50 AC205

Asset Accounting +++ TFIN52 AC305

Basics of ERP & NW & Solution Manager ++ TERP01, TERP02, SM001

Reporting in Financials + TFIN52

I hope that helps!!

These are all the major heads, under which all are covered....

Rgds,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Prashant.. I really appreciate you providing me with the list of docs.

May I ask, where did you buy/download these docs

priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was not required to buy anything from outside as i registered myself for the SAP FI certification, SAP itself sends you the complete study material consisting of every topic and with both the theoretical inputs as well as the practical implementation of the same.

Which is more then enough for clearing your concepts and the certification offcourse!!

Incase u go thru some other content as well which is avail. on net easily, that will obviously prove to be an added advantage..

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prashant.. finally someone answered my query.. I was been dinged for asking for docs on SAP forum.. where SAP help itself is providing older versions of docs. anyways.. Thanks so much

please one last question. where did u get certified from (country, city) and how much you pay?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I chose to go thru a 20 day I-LT training in which a trainer from the Industry comes and he gives u all the insights and training And from Delhi, India.

And regarding the fee, am not sure whether am allowed to post it openly in the forum or not but just to tell you the I-LT costs u just the double as of E-Learning

Rgds,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asking for material or other documents is against forum rules. Asking for the location of documents when you've had a good look and can't find the appropiate ones, is not. The fact that these documents are available freely on SAP domains is irrelevant.

Posting the same question in more than one forum (which you already been warned about), and using text message type spellings "u" instead of "you" is also against the rules.

Asking for rewards is another "fail" - for which your respondant has had his post rejected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks for the information. Kindly send me a test mail on my <<removed>>id . It's in <<removed>>. would like to clarify some of my queries related to exam.

Regards

Edited by: kishan P on Dec 29, 2010 2:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Firstly, i would suggest you to pls go through the rules of the forum and abide by them as its a place where all the top experts meet and discuss.

1) No query posting in someone else's thread, pls create a seperate thread for your query

2) No giving or askin for personal details, which is strictly not allowed by the forum.

As you post any query, me or may be any expert related to that domain wil surely be happy to help....

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to you all, I am E from West Bengal, India. I am pursuing B.Com (Hons.) and

I am interested about SAP FI/CO course. I have a few questions about this course. The questions are:-

1. I want detailed information about this course.

2. What type of database is used in SAP systems?

3. What is the eligibility Criteria?

4. What would be better, a college degree or job experience?

6. Do I have any chance of getting a job in this module as a fresher?

5. Who is going to provide course completion certificate?

6. Is there any certified training center in Kolkata, (West Bengal)?

7.Is there any specific links through which I can get detailed information about this module ?

I am looking forward for answers.

Thanks to all in advance.