cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the use of status profile in quality info record?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Initially we did not mention status profile in quality info record, and created the inspection lots through GR and it was working fine, later on when i mentioned the status profile in quality info record, at qa32 it is not allowing to record the results.

kindly suggest me what is the cause for the same

Regards,

archu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear before assigning status profile what is status of inspection lot and after assigning what is the status of lot?

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The status at the time of results recording was coming before assigning the status profile - REL CALC SPRQ & with this status every thing was fine at the time of results recording, but after assigning the status profile CRTD PASG SPRQ IRCH and with this status it is not allowing to do the results recording.

Kindly suggest me on this

regards,

Archu

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
status profile CRTD PASG SPRQ IRCH and with this status it is not allowing to do the results recording.

Dear Check whether any Inspection plan is assigned or not as lot status is CRTD before doing RR lot status should be REL then only you can able to do RR.

Inspection plan gets auto assigned to availble inspection plan on respective date if you enabled the inspction with tasklist and automatic assignment boxes in relevant inspection types in MM QM view for this Inspction plant should be made avaialble in stsyem before any lot created which can be created QP01.

If it is not getting assiged automatically then you can assign it manually by QA02 here go to inspection specification tab click on Task list assignment the go to sample tab and click on sample and SAVE Inspection plan will be attached to inspection plan.

Once inspection plan is the lot status you can see REL before assignment of a plant it would be CRTD.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kiran, I did the same

regards,

Archu

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear You are welcome and all the best.

Cheers

KK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check 'assignment of user status to insp. type' in configuration.

Customizing > Quality Management > QM in Logistics > QM in Procurement > Define Status of Supply Relationships > Assign delivery status for inspection type

You can find that certain status is not assigned to inspection type like initial relationship status or product series status.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not very sure about relationship between the Status of Info Record & Result recording.

May explore the other possibilities like Tick of "Check Char " in QM view inspection type & Attachment of the Task list for the inspection lot( Status of the Inspection lot)