cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation after Reject in UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If inspection lot is REJECTED in Usage Decision, where can I find the stock and do movement?

Thanks!

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If inspection lot is REJECTED in Usage Decision, where can I find the stock and do movement?

If you have rejected inspection lot in Usage Decision(QA11) then you can post that stock to blocked or scrap in Standard SAP in stock posting tab and then save same you can see in MMBE.

Movement types for UD stock postings you can find in SPRO>QM->Inspection lot completion--->Define inventory postings

Cheers

KK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm new to MM, where and how can I post the quality inspection stock in SAP?

Regards,

Daniel

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear you can find stock posting tab in UD transaction QA11 based on results you can post the quality inspection lot stock to Unrestricted,Block,Scrap etc.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Performing a Usage Decision & Performing the Stock Posting are two different activities.

These both are interlinked with the Automatic Stock posting proposal in the selected set.Otherwise there is no link.

So when you reject the lot with Usage decision in QA11/QA32 then ,there is Tab of Inspection stock posting where you need to carry out stock posting manually either doing return delivery or scrap or etc.

Simply doing the UD will not change the status of material in MMBE you have to make stock posting in QA11/32