cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error Problem in Sap B1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am facing a problem during when i login in sap B1 then error occurred like 'Internal Error' what is the reason behind that.

Kindly plz let me know if you have any solution regarding that.

Thanks With Regards

Bibha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member418241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bibha, for the user whom you are getting this error, on his/her computer delete the contents of the temporary folder,  restart the client machine and login again.  see if you login successfully.

on the run command type the following to open the temporary folder.

%tmp% or %temp%

then delete all the contents in this folder.  and relogin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bibha,

First of all, you need to response your previous threads. It is so rude that never post back regarding others' question. Close them if they are no longer issues.

Please also provide more background of your problem so that others can help you.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

First of all thanks to recall me that i did,nt reply...and sorry for that. My problem is actually when i log on to sap B1 There is error occurred 'Internal Error' and application does,nt open. so, if you have any solution then plz suggest me.

Thanks With Regards

Bibha

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bibha,

Check this link: [http://forums.sdn.sap.com|;

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bibha....

If you are getting internal error during login time then its indicated that you system does not have Pre requisites installed.

You have to install them and then try to login.....

If you search threads related to pre requisites its readily available on forum......

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I am also having same problem. It is working properly last day also. Today morning, this problem occurs. All databases showing correctly in login option but at the time of login it is showing Internal error occurred (-1102)...