cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add field VBUP-BESTA to item level of VA03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to show the field VBUP-BESTA (Confirmation Status of Document Item) to the item overview screen detail level.

I cannot found it in the detail line configuration, is it necessary to do some Screen Exit or else?

Please help and tell me the t-code.

Thanks.

Terry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sorry to say this,

that you cannot find the field VBUP-BESTA (Confirmation Status of Document Item) & you will not find it in configuration process in SPRO.

it might be an internal program which updates the status all the sales documents in SAP.

the fields which you can see here is

Item Data Complete

Item data for deliv. Complete

Item billing data... Complete

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balajia,

Sorry that I not want these field at all,

The whole story is:

The user create SO using VA01, but the ATP check lock the Material number and other user can create SO with same Material, but cannot do the ATP. Therefore the confirmation qty is ZERO, and the status of confirmation is "A".

The user will not check the warning in VA01 and also VL01n when they create the DN.

The user cannot see how many lines of item cannot be copied from the SO unless they check the log.

But the lazy guys will not check and just press save to complete it.

and the complaint from the Customer come when they receive the billing when some item missing in the Invoice...compare with the SO items they request.

Therefore, I need to add a checking in the VL01n, prompt the error message and prevent the user from saving the DN.

Once they see the error message, they need to know how many items the DN missing....

Therefore, I want to add a Confirmation status field in the item detail level which they can check easily

(although they can check line by line in the Schedule tab page)

Can somebody help me?

Thanks.

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please let me know the information or warning message which you get.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know how to add field (VBEP-BESTA line confirmation status) to detail line of VA03.

Another thing I've completed.