cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM3 and the dates that it affects!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I've observed that whenever credit block is released through VKM3 besides the credit status of the sales order getting document it is also affecting few other fields such as transporation planning date, loading date and material availability date. Is this a standard behavior or something erratic going on here. Appreciate your inputs on this.

regards

joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be sales document you are releasing (vkm3) after available dates of the sales order.

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at this note.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there is another option also here.

you can apply rule for availability check & fixed date and quantity should be checked with respective to sales order in SPRO.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes..this is standard. BUT you can also change this behavior.

This is why it happens:

There is a routine assigned in the ATP and TOR config that says that whenever an order goes on a credit hold, the confirmed quantity in schedule line is set back to zero. Hence, when you now release the credit hold in VKM3, the system does and ATP again and tries to confirm the schedule line as per the current stock situation. Henced, you see that the major ATP dates get changed.

If you want to confirm the quantities even if credit fails, then you can remove the routine under the Transfer of Req menu in SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks arijeet and balaji for your inputs..I had asked this question as the order which is released through VKM3 is pushed back into the credit checks by GATP just by merely changing the loading date, material availability date etc...i have observerd that there no changes have been made in terms of qty and value however it is going back into credit check the moment GATP background availability process is run. And when the order is released it is affecting the dates again. Your comments on this please.

regards

joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there will be changes in dates like if MATERIAL AVAILABILITY DATE is changed in sales order the related dates also get changed because they are interlinked to each other but not quantity changes.

before vkm3 and after vkm3 because ATP runs twice here one is before blocking the sales order for credit and after release also it runs ATP automatically.

because of that dates varies according to stock availability situation for delivery.

if stock is available on the date of delivery then it splits the schedule lines into one or more.

finally there will no impact on value and quantity

this resolves your issue

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balaji,

im still not very sure as to how to ensure that the released SO doesnt come back into the credit check when the qty and value is not getting altered..i've checked the routine 101 in TOR and this doesnt meet the requirement..Is this available in GATP or the ATP.

regards

joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Can you suggest any other solution here please.

Thanks and rgards

joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you are using R/3 - then its ATP.

if you are using APO - R/3 then its GATP.

where ever you go the logic will be the same.

balajia

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code OVA8, try to use the fields Deviation in % and Number of days.

For example, credit should be happen again only when 50% deviation happens in value and/or re-check should happen only after 30 days.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

The problem here is there is no change in the value ( same as released value) and its only the change in the dates. In OVA8 as you suggested the number of days i've specified as 30 days and the change in dates is within 7 days and still this is going back to the credit check. All this triggered by ATP

regards

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

let me ask a question here.

why and how value of the goods or products gets changed while doing RE ATP check.

have you changed any condition records or have you inserted any condition type manually before and after vkm3.

please explain your requriment clearly

balajia

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would recommend to check the below OSS notes;

1) Note 1274798 - Released credit value 0 after credit release

2) Note 862183 - Sales document is checked again on the day of the release

3) Note 895630 - Use of the requirement "No check"

4) Note 805007 - New check: Critical fields

Can you also check in OVA8, the field critical field is checked? Not sure on this will impact, when the dates are changed.

You may also need to check in OVZ7, for the delivery block (credit block), any value is assigned for deferment period. This will alter the delivery processing dates.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

1. Value of the goods is not getting changed during the RE ATP check.

2. No condition records have been changed and no manual records have been inserted post VKM3 credit release

Observation from the change document log:

On the release of credit block release through VKM3 the credit status of the document is changing from B to D and when the GATP is run it is changing various dates such as loading date, material availability, transportation planning date etc. and at this point in time the document is going back into the credit block. The time at which GATP run, the time at which the dates are changed by GATP and the time at which the document goes back into the credit block are the same status back into "B" from D.

Requirement:

i dont want the document to come back into the credit check unless and until the value of the goods change and/or the number of days exceed the release days as specified in OVA8

Please suggest. Thanks and regards

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

value of goods will not get changed in ATP check this is related to only MADates and on the delivery date it will check and confirm whether the goods are available for delivery or not.

if not changed then why it will change the value of goods in sales order.

when GATP is run after credit block release from VKM3 - the changes happens to only MAD basing on the MAD all the following dates will get aligned on par to it.

answer for you requriment:

you mean to say that if KOMP - NETWR, changes in the sales order then only this has to come for credit check or VKM3.

what is the link between ATP and Credit Check then in all your questions.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

please let us know if you are using dynamic credit check, the reason is if after the re-availaibility check, if the MAD falls before the horizon period, you may still see this as an issue, this may not be applicable here, but give a check on this.

rgds

ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

i am precisely looking for the reason as to why the credit check status of the document is going back to "B' from "D" when only the MAD and other dates are getting changed. I have an example here:

1. Document got released on 29th Dec through VKM4

2. Order comes back to credit check on 30th Dec after the GATP check in the background has changed various MAD and other dates.

Other information:

+(Settings in OVA8 for the combination of CCArea + Risk Category + Credit group shows "30 days" under release documents are still unchecked section.)+

the credit limit for the customer is exceeded by 10%

no changes have been done to the product qty or the price of the product in the sales order

Ideally the order should come back to credit check only after 29th January but then it is coming into the credit check just after a day..

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks and regards

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ilango,

We are using static credit check

thanks and regards

joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i can say that some automatic program might be triggering with ATP process.

balajia