cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I'm trying to load the items on a new enterprise, my template includes 3500 items only 45 are mistaken, they show me 2 differents errors :

"Value must be numeric in property "MaxInventory" of "Item".... it means than I have to change the text format on my template????

"Value too long in property "ItemCode" on "Item" : I've checked the long of all the itemcodes and they are no up of 19, so I don't understand ....

Please help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How is your template?

Did you see the log? which records are?

Former Member
0 Kudos

RecordKey | ItemCode | BarCode | ItemName | ForeignName | ItemsGroupCode | GLMethod | ItemType | InventoryItem | InventoryUOM | SalesItem | SalesUnit |SalesPackagingUnit | SalesQtyPerPackUnit | PurchaseItem | PurchaseUnit | PurchasePackagingUnit | PurchaseQtyPerPackUnit | LeadTime ManageSerialNumbers

Manufacturer

ProcurementMethod

MaxInventory

MinInventory

MinOrderQuantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I didn't finish, I've checked the errors using the log and the error file but, I can't find the mistake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check this

Description: Maximum Inventory Level

Type: double

Field Length: 40

Description: Item No.

Type: string

Field Length: 20

This field is mandatory

This field serves as the key of the record in SAP BusinessOne system and it is mandatory. This field is used as a reference in the child template. When adding new data, the value of this field is user defined (e.g., 1,2,3, etc.). When updating existing data, the value of this field should be the real record key in SAP BusinessOne.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quintaro,

MaxInventory is double, and I've checked with a formula the length of the Itemcode, and all of them are under 19 ...

Any other idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Can you check that the quantity field not contain white spaces?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Quintaro,

When I was saving as .txt, the type of some fields were changed, for example, the numeric field was changed by a text field...

After I check again it works, thanks again 😃