cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Get Rid of Contact Person (CP) field within Partner Functions.

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm new to Sales and Distribution and trying to understand the Customer Master Creation process. While creating Customer I'm having a challenge and i need your help to understand & resolve it. Here are the details.

When I try to create Sold-To-Party - 0001 type customer on Partner Function Tab system always ask to provide Contact Person details. If I choose from list then and only then I can save it and not without it. Now I'm wondering is there any way I can remove "Contact Person (CP)" because I only cares about Sold-to-Party (SP), Bill-to-Party (BP), Payer (PY) & Ship-to-Party (SH). I also notice all of these get auto populate with the word 'INTERNAL' which I suspect system gives to the Customer field during customer creation. Please advice how to resolve and Get Rid of Contact Person (CP).

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution to your query is as follows: It seems that in the partner determination procedure the Partner Function CP needs some change.

The path for changing the same is -

SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Partner Determination > Set Up Partner Determination (execute) > Select Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master.

Here select your partner determination procedure (for e.g AG = Sold-to-party) and then click on TAB > Partner Functions in Procedure. Now lookout for partner function CP and remove both the selections for it and save.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Many Thanks for all of you for your valuable input. I followed the direction you guys and resolved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi zero

you want the CP should not appear in CMR.

goto - SPRO - SD - BF - setup partner determination procedures - partner at CMR - partner functiions in procedure - select the copy of yours from which you copied from 0001 account group.

there will be list of partner funcations & remove the checked field mandatory there on CP.

balajia

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use t.code VOPA.

Select customer master radio button.

Then click on partner procedure. Keep the cursor on the partner determination procedure and click on procedure details button.

Here you can see the partner function contact person. Check whether the box Mandatory function is checked. If checked, just uncheck and save. This will resolve the issue.

Regards,