cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fi Consultant C_TFIN52_64 free trainning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

I found out that there is no more a C_TFIN52_05 Certification, but the C_TFIN52_64.

you are all wellcome to a website that I publish some simulations of this test, with the right questions, in the right percents exactly in the way that it supposed to be in the Certification exam...

the Exams are build in the structure of SAP, it means that 66% is passed, and the questions are in the right level (I hope...)

ohh, and you all can write me some ideas for questions, or comment about this tests.

regards,

Kfir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find the test here http://www.daypo.net/search.php?t=sap

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Kindly let me know your website address.  So that we can access your website and view questions and answers.

Regards,

Sumatghi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please list your website address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kfir,

I really appreciate that you are on the verge of preparing mock test papers and material for SAP FI Certification, that will certainly goin to help a lot.

Am hereby providing you with the latest marking cutoffs and sectional breakups that are provided by SAP for the latest test prep. based on tfin 52_64

I hope it will help,

Build, implement, configure, model, and troubleshoot solutions and processes. 60% General Ledger Accounting ++ TFIN50

Accounts Payable ++ TFIN50

Accounts Receivable ++ TFIN50

Accounting Customizing I +++ TFIN50

Accounting Customizing II ++ TFIN52

Articulate, explain, describe, and outline solutions and processes. 40% Financial Closing +++ TFIN50 AC205

Asset Accounting +++ TFIN52 AC305

Basics of ERP & NW & Solution Manager ++ TERP01, TERP02, SM001

Reporting in Financials + TFIN52

( "+" denotes the lvl of importance and sectional breakups, i.e, +++ denotes more questions from the same section and is more of an imprtant area to focus)

Rgds,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Thank you for your comment.

I will do the Tests content following the C_TFIN52_64 as it appears in the SAP website. It takes time, and I am now in the stage of Questions collecting from the Internet and also from my personly knowledge in the FI field.

When you have also Questions and Answers that you think thant can fit to these tests, I will be more than happy to combine them all in this tests.

Regards,

Kfir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kfir,

I am preparing to take the C_TFIN52_64 exam certification.

It would be really useful to get your tests simulation...where/how is it possible to get them?

Thanks in advance!

Fede