murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have some clarifications for the following points,

1.Simple Credit check

we are using simple credit check

Advance Partiall Payment Received from the customer

we are following the process of Contract and sales order. the contract will be created for full quantity, say, 1000 Tonnes and sales order will be created based on the deliveries to be executed. now sales order generated with credit block and we have changed the quantity based on advance made by customer, and again one more sales order with reference to same contract system gives exceeding credit limit message and it is not blocking in sales order.

I have checked the configuration it was fine, can u guide me to sort out this issues.

2. Many Sales Contract into One Sales Order

As far as my understanding is not possible, since the client requirement is customer material shipping point payment terms and incoterms are same except quantity and price.

can u confirm me is there any possible to create combine multiple sales contracts to single sales order, delivery and invoice.

Earliest advice highly appreciate,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali

1. in Simple Credit check there are around 3 types shortly named as A/B/C/D.

which one are you using for your requriment.

please let me know that.

2. i am not sure on this because you cannot have it because some parameters might not get satisfied here. i guess you cannot combine it as per your requriment.

balajia

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I will be using option C simple credit check with delivery block, i have changed to B also is not working

here the requirements are, If customers made advance amount, Based on the advance payment system should allow to process delivery, It should not allow if sale order value exceed the advance payment, when i raised the sales order first time its promptly generate the credit block in the sales order, if i reduce the quantity based on advance payment and i can processed further

If one more sales order is released, It gives the credit limit exceeded information, it is not blocking the sales order, it's allow for do the delivery and billing.

How can i restrict this,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan S

Answers (0)