cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data in adobe form gets cleared when saved to desktop(Form is added in WD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have adobe form incorporated in a wed dynpro component. It's an interactive form and user has option to fill in details in the form. There is a submit button which user can click in order to submit details. This submit in turn does posting. Method is written in wed dynpro view for validation and posting.

My problem starts here, when user has clicked on submit and posted, posting happens and finally the data is present in adobe form with the new PR no crated. When i try to save this form in my desktop it saves a blank form and not the data which is present in it. However if i don't click on submit and save the pdf with the manually entered values it save properly with the data.

Please help in getting to bottom of this issue. One point, i have no idea about adobe forms, so pleae let me know for some obvious case as well.

Thanking everybody in advanc.

Regards,

Saud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mkorkisch2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there!

I do have same situation. Saving PDF locally after submission it will save an empty form.

Anyone any ideas?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question still remains unanswered and i have found some observations myself. The thing is if i use any button on the form, and then try saving it saves an empty pdf, however if i do a manual entry it retains the data, and even after submit if i try something to enter maually and then try to save, it saves correctly.

Please help me with some information.

Regards,

Saud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saud,

Could you be kind enough to post the code of the method for the button submit here. It will help in finding out where the problem is.

Regards