cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on Webdynpro ABAP Screen while acessing in Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a WDA Component and Configured a link in ISP, I could able to acess the WDA Application from my PC throu

the created Internet Link and could able to perform the action APPROVE, REJECT in SAP.

But the Requreiment is to Perform this actions in Mobile, In Mobile I am able to see the View but then I am not able to do the

actions on the buttons APPROVE, REJECT.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

As already stated Web Dynpro ABAP doesn't support mobile rendering. The list of supported browsers is documented in the Platform Availability Matrix http://service.sap.com/pam

For ABAP based mobile applications you could also consider using either ITS Mobile or BSP. These are the only technologies that run directly in the ABAP stack that support mobile rendering.

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jenifer,

Web Dynpro ABAP do not support rendering screens on mobile device. WD Java does that because WD Java framework is advanced and senses the client on which the application /screen would be rendered and accordingly generates the UI element for the device.

Check this thread for more details -

Regards,

Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I have created a WDA Component and Configured a link in ISP, I could able to acess the WDA Application from my PC throu

> the created Internet Link and could able to perform the action APPROVE, REJECT in SAP.

>

> But the Requreiment is to Perform this actions in Mobile, In Mobile I am able to see the View but then I am not able to do the

> actions on the buttons APPROVE, REJECT.

Hallo JeniferPrincy,

Webdynpro abap does not designed to run on Mobile. You need SAP Unwired Platform for your mobile solutions.