Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to convert the service as an ALE logical system

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nHi to All..

I'm facing a problem in one scenario IDOC to RNIF. I got this problem "Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system. In that Interface is working properly but the thing is Acknowledgement is showing error and when I was triggring the IDOC from ECC at the time message Data Receiving successfully but coming to Acknowledgement Am getting ERROR. Any one can please do the needful for this.

Note:- Sender is Business system and Receiver is Business Service

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ref: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/UnabletoconvertSendersystemtoALElogicalsystem

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Also:

Thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that the receiver is giving you ACK back....did you try configuring the ACK part as mentioned in this doc:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df5...

you need to maintain a separate IDOC receiver channel with the required naming convention.

Check if this is what you are looking for

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

In that Interface is working properly but the thing is Acknowledgement is showing error

One question , do you have two seperate interfaces or you are trying to get the Ack syncrounously , i belive you cant

use IDOC synchrounously ,If you are sending system Ack , you can configure ALEAUD in SAp system (In partner profile We20 , maintian outbound paramenter and enter ALEAUD with process code as AUD1)

Please explain the ack flow once .

The error you got is a common when we use Bserviec to Bsystem (ECC) . you need to maintain Logical system for the sender

businesss service in ECC and give that LS name in Bservice -> adapter Specific Identifiers.

Regards,

Srinivas

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ya srini,

No i am using only one Interface and its for Asynchronous Interface. already i checked by using Ligical system for the sender Bsystem in Xi and also I gave the LS Name in the particular Bsystem and the Interface is working properly but the thing is Once we receive the data from the ECC System the Receiver System is SEND the acknowledge to ECC here only we are facing the problem.

Error : unable to convert the service as an ALE logical system

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srini

Receiver System is SEND the acknowledge to ECC here only we are facing the problem

help me uderstand correctly ...

your asyn interface is ECC(sender)-to- Bservice receiver .(works fine)

now Bservice (sends an ACK)- to -ECC (receiver) - do u have other asyn interface for this .. must be.

if not this means you are trying out sync scenario in which you are expecting the ack to go back to ECC syn (which i think not possible or u need to use BPM as the idoc interface will be always asyn).

try giving the LS name in the Bservice , not in the Bsystem as you mentioned.or

open your receiver agreement and select header mapping - Sender service

choose your PI's business system

Regards,

Srinivas