cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Agreement Determination Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting an error while posting my message from RWB. the error details is below.

Error While Sending Message: 500 Error during Sender Agreement Determination

It is a HTTP to IDOC scenario so no need to determine the sender comm channel and sender agreement, so I have not done that

but still the error persists. Please help me out. As, everything seems ok to me.

Thanks and regards,

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot everyone for your help, the problem is now solved.

Regards,

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Removed the other sender agrreement but still giving errors.

Regards,

Aniruddha

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like now you are posting the message to the servlet using http adapter. Problem is at the servlet level not in PI side. Talk to your basis on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input Babu, I think it maybe due to this reason checking it out.

Regards,

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for your reply, now while opening the Runtiem Workbench I am getting an error com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebServletException: Error occurred in dispatching request to servlet [/sub/cmMsgPageProcessor].

Is it some problem in the RWB.

Regards,

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am testing from that, but still getting this error I have save the message as variant and testing with that.

Regards,

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

then see the payload is for the source interface only.......again see the source system and source interface details and quality of service.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If any ABAP Adapter is tested ideally if u post directly to IE it sholuld not through a error.

Please check if u have any other interface with the same name and same BS, but have 1 sender agrement.

If yes try to rename any1 of the two.

Also refresh the once and try to test it again

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

test ur msg in Integration Engine test tab......provide source system details and source interface details.........