Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2C - API in Javadoc format

Ash_ok
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am extending the B2C webshop and would like to trap the userId / userGUID (user Tech key), after the user logs on, for one of my new RFC calls. Would anyone have an idea what the request attribute (??) / variable name in Java be for the userId / User GUID ? Or better still where can I find the API for com.sapmarkets.isa package in Javadoc format ? I tried to search in SAP marketplace but a drew blank. Could anyone help me in this ? I need it urgently.

Cheers,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a API document. You must download ISA 4.0 SAR file for SAP j2ee 6.20 . The file contain the document archive. Bun ISA 4.0 for j2ee 6.40 dont have this document. You can use 6.20 document for 6.40.

Best regards

Altug Bayram

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply. So you mean to say that there's no java doc for ISA 4.0 API for J2EE 6.40? The client says he doesnt even have the Source Code for his ISA 4.0 (J2EE 6.40) B2C. So if at all we need to change the Jsp's or servlets, how do we do this??? Can we request SAP to provide source code along with the license?

Or i can put the question like this: Will SAP allow the developers to change the EAR or WAR files provided for ISA 4.0 B2C??? Can we change the source and rebuild the project?

Any help much appreciated...

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must read ISA Dev and Ext Guide. You can find the guide in service.sap.com . Source code dont distrbuted by SAP.

Best regards,

Altug Bayram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message was edited by: Thanassis

I found the solution here:

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Did you find the JavaDoc for B2C API (ISA 4.0)??? If so can you please help me in finding it. And moreover, dont we get the source code along with the SAP ISA 4.0 license???

Thanks in advance

Sasi