cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Definition and Tope level WBS creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requrement is while i am creating the Project Definition, top level wbs also need to be created.

please share is there any such option.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible in Std. SAP, you have to go for development.

but the reverse way is possible, i.e., you can create project definition automatically when you create WBSE. For that you have to check "Transfer to project definition" check box in project profile. so when you create top level WBSE a new project definition with same code will be created automatically

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinoth_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

You Can also Try CJ91 for creating a Std WBS.

So whenever you want to create a project, just click on the std WBS and enter the Project Def.

Regards

Vinoth

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I somehow feel that it is possible. For this, you need to create standard project, standard WBS, standard network and create the hierarchy first.

Now you can link your material to the standard project, std WBS, std NW in CN09.

If this is done, when you create a sales order using the material, new project, wbs, nw are created using teh standard project, wbs , nw templates.

This works for sure for projects with just one WBS and NW. You need to check if it works for multiple WBS scnearios also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

The concept is "Assembly Processing". CN08 is the Tcode to maintain entries as required.

Not able to make out the link between assembly processing & the requirement of "automatically creating top level WBSE by creating PD" as the trail requirement of this thread says.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree wth Kris. Assembly Processing is a different concept and the requirement mentioned in the thread is different. I guess you will have to go in for a development as Virendra has suggested.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with Tcode CJ11.

Tnx,

Abdul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

I think, Even CJ11 creates Project Definition from WBS element, when you activate transfer to project definition functionality and not the other way as required by Mahesh.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Ravi,

you are right.

Most of the time client / core team might agree with CJ11, because it is creating both on the same time.

Tnx.

Abdul.