cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT24 confirmation reserved all availability qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I try to pick delivery. but I found for the first time, the TO can be created for the first delivery.

but if I don't confirm it , the next delivery can't be picked due to lack of available qty.

In lt24, there is on backsp section, It include all the available qty , it seems if I dont' confirm this TO. all available qty will be reserved . I have input all qty into that field ,then it will be released after confirmation

So how could solve this problem? I don't need the delivery reserve all the avialable qty in TO.

Thanks

Alice

Edited by: alice zhang on Dec 22, 2010 10:17 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u have to deactivate the full stock removal check box from your storage type.

LE>WM>Master data>define storage type.

deactivate that check box if u still face prob then let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alice,

As understood from the information provided, you have picked the quantity against on transfer order. Now you can't pick the quantity as the stock is already picked against the first transfer order.

Whenever we picked the material for goods issue it first moves to Interim storage Bin (916) in case of sales order

So the stock in storage type and respctive bin decreases.

If you want to allow picking even if stock is not available in bin then you have allow neative stocks for that storage type.

This can be done by maintaining following customization settings;

SPRO>>Logistics Execution>>Warehouse Management>>Master Data>>Define storage Type

Here after selectingg respective warehouse number and storage type. Tick the allow negative stock indicator for stock removal process.

Once you have allowed negative stock you can pick the quantity, even if stock is not available.

Br,

Tushar