cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to delete inquiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have created two inquiries for same the customer, so i want to delete one inquiry. Is it possible? if yes please tell me how & what is the T-code?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

As standard SAP rule says we are not suppose to delete any document, has it will create a data inconsistence.

The best process what i can suggest is Put reason for rejection and save the inquiry. So that the inquiry order will be closed.

Still you want to delete the order than go to VA12 enter Inquiry number press enter

then top go to sales document drop down then delete option. So inquiry will be deleted. (If that document is not referenced by any other document)

Try this and confirm

Regards,

NAgesh

Edited by: Nagesh MS on Dec 22, 2010 10:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your answer. I want to delete the inquiry by which we have not created quotation as well as sales order. so shall i proceed to delete it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if INQUIRY is in open status.

you can delete it.

so, go ahead and delete it.

the only problem is that the inquiry number will be deleted permanently from data base.

and close the thread

balajia

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no subsequent document, then you can delete the inquiry.

In t.code VA12, enter the inquiry number and hit enter. Then go to menu sales document -> delete. Then click on yes button and continue. This will delete the inquiry.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In VA12,

select the material

PRESS TRASH CAN.

NOTE:

SAP RECOMMENDS NOT TO DELETE

balajia.