cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block release through IW31/IW21/IW22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Due to some client requirement I want to block release of the order if the user is trying to do it through any of the transactions IW31/IW21/IW22. In short the release should only be allowed through the transaction IW32.

Is there any user exit which can help me achieve this.

Or any other process if you can suggest.

Thanks,

Geravine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can check for authorizations .. else use Transaction variant SHD0 Tcode process for IW21/IW31/IW22 Tcodes..

Here is the process for IW31 Tcode :-

1. SHD0 , Enter IW31 as tcode and transaction variant as ZIW31 and click create ..it takes u to IW31 initial screen here enter values and press enter , this gives u screen variant of IW31 intial screen .. click green tick mark .to get into inside screen.

2. once you move to inside screen and here press enter and this gives u screen variant , here select menu options , in that select function key settings -->release option ..select this and deactivate this icon at bottom ...

3. Thus u need to save this in a package created in SE80 for transporting .. and test in SHD0 ...-->Standard variants tab you can activate it and assign tht to Variant groups ..

4. When u transporting to a new client u need to activate it again in that respective client i believe ..

5. Follow the above process for other tcodes IW22/IW21 etc ...

this topic has been discussed many times , use the search option of this forum to have more details ..

regrds

pushpa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

I have used user exit instead. And restricted the release only when the t-code iw32 is accessed.