cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound IDOCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implementing File to IDOC scenario.

This is the first time in our landscape that XI will pass IDOCs into our SAp system(inbound IDOCs).

I am using standard IDOCs. what do I need to do in terms of ALE configuration to make this work?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you made a search on SDN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did alll the config on Xi & R3 side. including IDX1 and IDX2 on xi side and we20 on R3 side.

Now I want to test my LAE config, so I am in R3 and in we19 populate an IDOC and give the receiving partner/port and sending partner/port and click on Tsandard Inbound processing, I am getting an error 'Partner Profile not maintained' . I am not sure what I am doing is correct way to test this ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to maintain Partner Profile in SAP XI system.You need to mention the Idoc type which you are processing.

The configurations which you have done is the right one...

Regards,

Sainath Chutke

Edited by: Sainath Chutke on Dec 22, 2010 1:14 PM

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What message type are you trying to set up? Can you post your WE20 details?

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhandari,

--> Check the below article for ALE configurations.Your scenario work fine of you follow the below ALE settings in PI.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80b8db75-e481-2d10-7e94-81e1e2959...

-->You have to configure the ALE settings in the receiver ECC system also.Dont forgot this

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean I need to do WE20 in XI as well ? but when I try to do this I do get message Type INVOIC NOT available there , eventhough I did IDX1 and IDX2 successfully and can see message type there but not in WE20....

Whats wrong ?

Edited by: V bhandari on Dec 22, 2010 7:33 AM

Edited by: V bhandari on Dec 22, 2010 7:33 AM

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are these invoices supplier invoices? There are two ways to receive inbound invoices: message code MM with process

code INVL (logistics invoice verification) and message code FI with process code INVF ("FI" invoices).