cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLSID {632F4591-AA62-4219-8FB6-22BCF5F60088} failed due to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I develop asp.net SAP application on Window 7 64 bit and SAP 8.8 on server 2008 64 bit Working good.. no problem.

But when I deploy that asp.net sap application on Windows Server 2008 64 bit got the following error:

Server Error in '/PartScan' Application.

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {632F4591-AA62-4219-8FB6-22BCF5F60088} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {632F4591-AA62-4219-8FB6-22BCF5F60088} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80040154): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {632F4591-AA62-4219-8FB6-22BCF5F60088} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).]

ItemDetail.OnInit(EventArgs e) +86

System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +133

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1954

Thanks

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLSID {6CF0D1E0-470B-4684-B9B5-70F9A5ACBB06} failed due to the following error: 80040154

i got this error, if some one know the solution, pls reply me.

Thanks & Regards

Parag Dave

dave.parag85@live.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run web application app pool in 32 bit instead of default 64 bit..

Former Member
0 Kudos

When testing with Visual Studio, the IIS-Express is running by default as 32 bit.

According to Microsoft:

You can configure Visual Studio 2012 to use IIS Express 64-bit by setting the following registry key:

reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\11.0\WebProjects /v Use64BitIISExpress /t REG_DWORD /d 1

However, this feature is not supported and has not been fully tested by Microsoft. Improved support for IIS Express 64-bit is under consideration for the next release of Visual Studio.

I tested it on VS2013 as well.

Tx

Motty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same problem as yours.

Is your problem solved??

If yes then attach the correct answer to your question.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend did it solve the problem? I thanks if we can discuss the solution as this is a mistake that many programmers have. thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact the problem was that my website was running on 64-bit

thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have same problem with Ashis.Patel.

Error is occured at this line:

SAPbobsCOM.Company objSAPComp = new SAPbobsCOM.Company(); {code)

Detail error is:

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {632F4591-AA62-4219-8FB6-22BCF5F60088} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

Error is occured when I access the web application from the server, but this error is not occured when I test at my local computer (Win 7, server is win server 2008 R2)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may try to solve this issue using this sap note solution:

DI_When using an Add-on you get an unhandled COMException

Symptom

When using an Add-on you may get one of the following exceptions:

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID failed due to the following error: 80040154. Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID failed due to the following error: 80070002.

Other terms

SAP Business One, B1, SBO, COM, COMException, exception, unhandled, 80040154, 80070002, DI API, DI, UI API, UI, add-on, addon, SDK, Software Development Kit

Reason and Prerequisites

Specific Solution

Solution

The reason for these error messages is that the COM Reference (given in Microsoft Visual Studio) is not accessible. The relevant COM Reference is SAP Business One DI API (SAPbobsCOM) (80040154) or SAP Business One UI API (SAPbouiCOM) (80070002).

You may get this exception for one of the following reasons:

The location of the COM file is not longer available. Default locations:

C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\SAPbouiCOM.exe

C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\DI API\2007\SAPbobsCOM2007.dll

The DI API component is not correctly installed. To fix this, uninstall and reinstall the DI API. Use the same version as your SAP Business One server.

The Add-on was compiled in 64 bits. To fix this, re-compile the Add-on in 32 bits.

if you want to compile the addon in 32 bits, here is the sap note solution:

Error compiling Add-On in 32 bit or 64 bit environment

Symptom

When running an add-on you may receive one of the following symptoms:

Cannot connect to a databases.

Errormessage eg Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID failed due to the following error: 80040154. Exceptions during installation of an add-on Other terms 64 bit, 32 bit, connect, databases, compiling, connection, dll, CLSID, exception, installation, Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID failed due to the following error: 80040154

Reason and Prerequisites

Functionality Description

Solution

If an add-on is set to run on a 32 bit environment ensure it is compiled with a 32 bit operating system.

If an add-on is set to run on a 64 bit environment ensure it is compiled with 32 bit operating system. The reason is the current SAPbobsCOM.dll can not run with 64 bits compiled add-ons.

If you are using an IIS Webserver ensure it is set up to use the 32 bit model.

If you are using Visual Studio then do the following (depending on the language you are using):

VB.Net

Choose Project---xxxx Properties from the top menu (where xxxx is you

Click on the Compile option on the top left hand side

Click on the Advanced Compile Options button

Select the Target CPU as x86

Rebuild your project

C#

Choose Project---xxxx Properties from the top menu (where xxxx is you

Click on the Build option on the top left hand side

Change the Target Platform value to x86

Rebuild your project For more information please have a look at the following link : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/959944

JimM